Saturday, June 21, 2008

Daph Collection

I love baking! I can't remember when I start to make my 1st cake..10 years ago? I really have no idea about this. I always had been asked by people around "When you open a bakery?" Well, I really can't tell, may be when I think is the time, or when I am ready. Anyhow, now I still enjoy home baking.

New York Cheesecake, Mango Yogurt Cake, Carrot Walnut Cake, Rum & Raisin Cheesecake, Almond Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Cheese Cake, etc. been baking for those again and again, but every time making it I got different feeling, may be this is called "baking passionate". I know still a long way to go, and lots of recipes in mind that I would like to try. Keep going...











































2 comments:

** OUT OF TRACK 思 想 出 軌 ** said...

omg TingtingEE

Those photos... did u steal the photos or the cake somewhere and put it here?! They look so so so so delicious and professional!!!!!!

If i have money i must invest to you for a cake shop or simply wanna marry you!!!!

Uncle Fu Oven said...

Haha..compare to the bakery in HK, this is nothing la. Momo, how r u? Hope can see you next year March. :-)